Sunway Eastwood is located within the thriving town of Puchong South and is only 20 km away from KL City Centre via the MEX interchange. The only gated and guarded development within the area, the low-density development consists of 258 units of semi-detached units, Park Residence, Bungalow and Superlink (Park Villa).
Set on 33.37 acres of land, the development also included a 6.5-acre central park and private clubhouse with extensive facilities. The Alice Smith International School is just a 5-minute walk away.
• Convenient access to KL City Centre via the Maju Expressway (MEX) interchange
• Gated and guarded
• 6.5-acre greens and a central park
• Private clubhouse equipped with facilities
• Just 550m from Alice Smith International School
• Low density in bungalow precinct
Easily accessible by car and public transportation such as taxi:
• KL City Centre – 20 km via the MEX interchange
• Puchong – 12.6 km
• Putrajaya – 18.6 km
• Cyberjaya – 13.6 km
• Bandar Sunway – 22.2 km
• KLIA – 38.7 km
• Highways – Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP), Putrajaya Highway, South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE), Bukit Jalil Highway