Home to Multiple Award Winning Properties
Sunway Resort City (SRC), Malaysia’s first fully integrated township is one of the country’s unforgettable gems as well as Sunway’s flagship township. Popularly known as Bandar Sunway, SRC possesses an impressive seven million square feet of nett lettable space in Klang Valley.
Transformed from an 800 acres of derelict mining land, SRC has evolved into a bustling and flourishing township comprising of condominiums, office towers, and Sunway’s flagship hotel; Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, which also operates the Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, one of the largest convention centres in Malaysia. Also located in the renowned Bandar Sunway are Sunway Lagoon multi-park attraction, home to the world’s largest man-made surf beach and the iconic Sunway Pyramid shopping mall with its landmark pyramid and lion’s head. The township is also home to a world-class centre for education and healthcare alongside the finest in retail and commercial facilities.
- 250 Auxiliary Police personnel patrols Bandar Sunway around the clock, and state of the art CCTVs are placed around the city and mobile units are contributed by Sunway to assist with the efforts of safeguarding the community that stay, eat, work and play in the Sunway Resort City.
- Sunway built the first Selangor Tourist Police Service Centre at Sunway Pyramid as one of its continuous efforts to step up crime prevention efforts in the city. This serves as a one-stop centre to provide quick advice and solutions for tourists visiting Sunway.
- As part of its commitment to the residents of Bandar Sunway, two free shuttle buses have been introduced to improve passenger service and satisfaction within the community. This also promotes the use of public transportation, in the interest of reducing air pollution.
Bandar Sunway is well connected via:
- 6 major highways i.e Federal Highway ,Shah Alam Expressway, New KlangValley Expressway (NKVE), New Pantai Expressway (NPE), North-South Expressway Central Link and Damansara-Puchong Expressway
- Malaysia’s first proposed elevated Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) –Sunway Line connecting Sunway Resort City to SetiaJaya KTM station and future USJ6 LRT station.
- Free shuttle bus within Sunway Resort City
- Canopy walk -elevated walkways connecting Sunway South Quay, Sunway University, MonashUniversity Sunway campus and Sunway Pyramid.