Medini only Lakefront Integrated Development
Sprawling over 5.22 acres, Citrine at the Lakeview features contemporary Designer Offices, Serviced Residences, and Boutique Retail units that flourish beside a 20-acre emerald lake garden with a 5km cycling / jogging track. All this connected to the world with fibre optic high speed broadband while being in touch with the beauty of nature.
So whether you're busy building a business or home, you'll have the convenience of technology and the luxury of relaxing by calming waters and beautifully-landscaped gardens.It is also built to be sustainable and eco-friendly, featuring natural lighting and ventilation, as well as rainwater harvesting to ensure the perfect balance of city and nature lasts for many generations to come.
The Citrine Residences offer luxurious units in 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms and dual key configurations suiting community needs from singles to family & retirement purposes. Next to 20-acre emerald lake garden, your daily getaway is crafted to become a true retreat for your mind, body and soul. Within the comfort of your home, the finest things of life are served - a welcoming layout, soaring ceiling, multiple exposures, recreation & service amenities at your convenience, inviting balcony, limitless view of Medini, Puteri harbour, & Singapore.
- Johor, Medini
- Lease 99 + 30 yrs
- Serviced Residences
- 626 - 1,528 sq. ft.
- 563,000 onwards
Special Privileges like:
- Direct Access of approximate 5km to Singapore 2nd link
- Next to Sunway International School (ready by 2017)
- Real Property Gain Tax Exemption
- Special Medini Incentive Scheme
- No Foreign Capping; Foreigners able to purchase at any price
- Lakeview Lifestyle with scenic view of mangrove nature reserve, medini & sea
- 5km to Singapore Second Link via Coastal Highway Southern Link (CHSL)
- 5km to Pinewood Studio & Legoland Theme Park
- 8km to Puteri Harbour& EduCity
- 24km to Johor Bahru
- 35km to Senai International Airport
- 46km to Singapore’s CBD
- 66km to Changi International Airport
- Ferry Service to Singapore & proposed MRT by 2018 to Singapore
- Upcoming Coastal Highway Southern Link (CHSL) Sunway Iskandar to Second Link (Tuas Causeway) (completed by 2017)
- Proposed LRT from Iskandar Malaysia to Johor Bahru (JB) city centre by 2020
- Proposed High Speed Rail (HSR) from KL - JB - Singapore by 2020