City of Endless Possibilities
Sunway Velocity is at the heart of it all, surrounded by an endless array of urban conveniences. Located in one of KL’s most vibrant and liveable integrated cities, this transit-oriented development has been meticulously planned with covered access to modern amenities as well as direct links to 3 MRT and 2 LRT stations.
The 23-acre Sunway Velocity is an integrated development comprising residential, commercial, healthcare, education and retail components with sprawling public spaces. The development located only 3.8 km from the Kuala Lumpur city centre and is easily accessible through major roads and highways. Sunway Velocity is the only integrated development of its kind within the area and is set to transform the KL South skyline.
Riding on the success of Sunway Velocity, Sunway Velocity TWO elevated city living to a whole new vibrant level. This development comprises of 3 phases on 8.5 acres land and is directly connected to the comprehensive amenities in Sunway Velocity, including the mall and medical centre. Two residential towers in phase 1 was launched in 2018 & 2019 with a 100% take up rate. The residential in phase 2 is now open for registration.
- Sunway Velocity employs its unique Build-Own-Operate (BOO) business model, whereby Sunway remains the largest investor in Sunway Velocity for more than 50% of the entire development are owned & operated by Sunway Group
- V-Boulevard is a pedestrian-friendly and vehicle-free deck at Level 1 connecting the entire development to MRT & LRT stations and Sunway Velocity Mall.
- A 2-acre V Park covered withmanicured landscaping, water features, playground & a jogging track is designed to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Covered elevated link bridges connecting Sunway Velocity to 3 MRT & 2 LRT stations and are manned round the clock by auxiliary police personnel and monitored by CCTVs
- Direct link to 3 MRT and 2 LRT stations)
- Cochrane MRT Station (200m)
- Maluri MRT and LRT interchange station (250m)
- Chan Sow Lin MRT and LRT interchange station (750m)
- 3.8km to KL City Centre
- Easy accessibility to various major highways:
- Jalan Tun Razak
- Maju Expressway (MEX)
- Besraya Eastern Extension Highway (BEE)