Guarenteed Loan

Sunway Leasing Sdn Bhd

  • For purchasers of Sunway Property who sign SPA from 1 July 2019 – 31 December 2019 only
  • Applicable for residential properties only
  • Minimum age of 18 years old
  • Open to Malaysian individual/company only
  • Favourable credit search results:
    • Borrower is not a bankrupt; and
    • Must provide proof of clearance for legal suit (if any)
  • There will be simple screening on your financial background
    • Provide proof of income from legitimate source.

Basically we are offering 5:95 plan where a purchaser pays only 5%* of the SPA selling price and Sunway Leasing will provide loan for the remaining 95% of the SPA selling price (after less all rebates and discounts if any).

The 5% down payment can be one off payment by cheque/ bank transfer. It can be Easy Payment Plan up to 24 months OR 6 to 12 months Post Dated Cheque depending on projects.

Upon booking stage.

The loans will be disbursed in accordance to the stage 35%, 55% and 100% billing.

(Sunway Leasing can enforce the security in the event of default on either of the loans)

The loans will be subjected to the conduct of relevant searches on the borrower with the results thereof being satisfactory to Sunway Leasing at the time of disbursement.

Klang Valley

  • Sunway Serene
  • Sunway Subang
  • Sunway GeoLake Residences
  • Sunway GeoLake Townhouse
  • Sunway Gandaria
  • Sunway Velocity TWO
  • Sunway Avila
  • Infiniti 3
  • Sunway Eastwood
  • Sunway Vivaldi
  • Sunway Mont
  • Kemuncak Shah Alam


  • Sunway Cassia Ph2/3A/3B
  • Sunway Wellesley Ph2A/2C/3A


  • Lakeside Mansion
  • Serene Villas
  • Sunway Onsen Suites


  • Sunway Lenang Heights
  • Sunway Citrine Retail Offices
  • Sunway Citrine Residences
  • Emerald Residence

Please walk into our respective sales galleries for project specific information.

Sunway Leasing will increase the tenure to 15 years + 15 years and subject to:

  1. favourable credit search results of the borrower
  2. revision of interest rate upon expiry of the first loan tenure
  3. maximum tenure of 15 years or maximum age of 70, whichever earlier
  4. legal fee and stamp duties for refinancing loan agreements shall be borne by borrower

Pay only RM5K to own a unit

By paying only RM5k, you can sign Sale & Purchase Agreement.

You will need to pay the differential sum in the event there is a difference between the selling price less all rebates and discounts and the bank loan margin obtained.

Subject to variations according to respective participating projects nationwide.

Flexi Instalment

Flexi instalment allows you to have longer period to pay the 5% down payment at your manageable monthly instalments.

It can be Easy Payment Plan up to 24 months depending on projects.

Financial Health Check

A quick and easy way to assess your credit standing, CCRIS, CTOS and more.

MOT & Loan Stamp Duty Waived

In conjunction with HOC 2019 initiative by government, the MOT & loan stamp duty exemptions are offered to residential properties sold and SPA signed between 1 January and 31 December 2019, for properties priced up to RM1mil and loan agreements of up to RM2.5mil.

Sunway will subsidise the MOT & loan stamp duty for selected projects.

Referral Reward

Up to RM25,000 subject to variation of respective participating projects nationwide.

Everyone can refer and earn! Under Super 5+ campaign, this special referral reward scheme is opened to Sunway Property PALS, Sunway Group Employees, Business Associates and public subject to variation of respective participating projects nationwide.

Just contact our friendly sales advisor 017-9640700 to register your friend / family.