Spread over 88 acres, Sunway Lenang Heights features with 60% of green area with extensive landscaping. The development is a low-density (5 units per acre) residential development of freehold dual-frontage homes, including bungalows and semi-Ds in gated community with 24-hour patrolling security.
Low Density (5 units/acre) 60% of green spaces. Dual frontage home with spacious parks Nearby golf courses and Taman Molek.
Easily accessible by car and public transportation such as bus and taxi via:
• 15 minutes (approx 10.6 km) to JB via Tebrau Highway or Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL)
• 20 minutes (approx 14 km) to Singapore via Causeway
• 10 minutes drive to Sunway College
• 10 minutes drive to Sultan Ismail Hospital
• Next to a 20 acres Tasik Pandan & Recreational Park
• 14 km to Singapore via the Causeway
• 10.6 km to JB via Tebrau Highway or Eastern Dispersal Link